Skip to content
© Trisha Arlin
We may not be prophets.
We may not be able to hear God’s voice,
But when we open up our books, our Torah, and read
Then the One-ness speaks to us:
- Know your history. Know that you are all connected in the One-ness. Know that it is possible to live in community in love and kindness.
- Don’t worship false idols.
- Learn that you can disagree about deeply held beliefs without being flippant or disrespectful.
- Rest at least one day a week and make sure that everyone around you gets to rest as well. Know that this rest is deep and holy.
- Honor the elderly.
- Do not murder.
- Do not cheat on your loved ones.
- Do not steal.
- Do not lie.
- Do not let the desire for material things rule your life.
Rules to live by, plain common sense…
We know these things, everyone knows these.But if we know this through Torah
Then perhaps we are in connection
(Whatever that meansTo us
We hear God’s voice,
And we are heard as well,
In holy conversation.
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה יהוה
אֲשֶׁר קִדְּשָנוּ בְּמִצְותָיו
וְצִוָּנוּ לַעֲסק בְּדִבְרֵי-תורָה.
Blessed One-ness, who makes us holy with mitzvot, blessing us with the ability to know ourselves with the words of Torah.
This is a sample box, with some sample content in it.
dalaman airport transfers